Terms and conditions
- Turning up / bringing your child along to your session is taken as an expression of verbal consent for cycle training.
- You are of course very welcome to withdraw consent and stop the session at any point (although we will need to charge you for the whole time you booked).
- The instructor has the right to withhold training at any point if they deem the behaviour or competence level of the trainee to be unsuitable.
- We will help you to check and adjust equipment (bike, helmet etc.) but it is your ultimate responsibility to ensure it is safe and fit for purpose.
- Cycle Training Cornwall is not liable for any injury, loss or damage to person’s property during, before or after the training.
- All sessions will have been risk assessed and are insured under CTC's policy.